Electrician in Auckland
Electrician in West Auckland
Why You Should Choose EcoSmart Electrician
EcoSmart Electricians are trained and accredited by Master Electricians. They provide advice and assistance to both householders and business owners on the best and simplest ways to reduce electricity consumption, resulting in a reduced spend on energy.
When would you use an EcoSmart Electrician?Apart from all the usual services electricians provide, a trained and accredited EcoSmart Electrician can also offer advice on:
- An electrical energy assessment of your office, factory and home
- Introduce the best energy efficient technologies that best suit your home or business, and budget
- Your electrical installation, or the appliances you are using, to ensure they are environmentally-friendly. The options available to arm you with knowledge and help you make the right decisions
When to Use an EcoSmart Electrician?
- Undertaking a renovation, building a new home or expanding your business
- Buying a 'big-ticket' item such as a new air-conditioner or heating system, solar generation unit, swimming or spa pool, or installing new commercial plant and machinery
- Looking for advice on how to be energy efficient and save money by doing so
- Considering changing over to energy efficient products in stages, when you can afford it
If you are looking for EcoSmart Electricians in West Auckland, get in touch with Jenco on 0800 453 626 for consultation on how to reduce spend on energy.